The Zief Law Library added new materials to its collection in January 2023! Check out some of our new titles, with topics including: contracts; copyright; administrative law; criminal law; and criminal procedure. Explore our monthly New Materials at Zief Law Library webpage for the full list of recent arrivals.
- Understand Contracts (2023) by Jeffrey Ferriell.
- Getting Permission: Using & Licensing Copyright- Protected Materials Online & Off (2022) by Richard Stim.
- Questions & Answers Administrative Law: Multiple Choice and Short-Answer Questions and Answers (2023) by Linda D. Jellum, Karren A. Jordan.
- Questions & Answers, Criminal Law: Multiple Choice and Short-Answer Questions and Answers (2023) by Paul Marcus.
- Her Honor: My Life On The Bench… What Works, What’s Broken, and How To Change It (2021) LaDoris H. Cordell.
- Criminal Procedure: Investigation (2022) Erwin Chemerinksy, Jesse H. Choper, Laurie L. Levenson, David W. Burcham.