The Zief Law Library added new materials to its collection in February 2023! Check out some of our new ebooks, with topics including: women’s rights; environmental law; restorative justice; arbitration; property; international law; maritime law; multilingual learning; and the 1972 World Heritage Convention. Explore our monthly New Materials at Zief Law Library webpage for the full list of recent arrivals.
- Mass Graves, Truth, and Justice: Interdisciplinary Perspectives On The Investigation of Mass Graves / Ellie Smith, 2023.
- Third Party Funding In International Arbitration: A Critical Appraisal and Pragmatic Proposal / Mohamed F. Sweify, 2023
- Research Handbook on Ocean Governance Law / Simone Borg, Felicity G. Attard, Patricia M. Vella De Fremeaux, 2023
- International Investment Law and General International Law: Radiating Effects? / Christian J. Tams, Stephan W. Schill, and Rainer Hofmann, 2023
- Socratic Voices: Dialogues On Law, Time, and Reconciliation / Bert Van Roermund, 2023
- Implementing The World Heritage Convention: Dimensions of Compliance / Evan Hamman, 2023
- How To Master English As a Multilingual: A Guide For Students, Lawyers, and Professionals / Shai Dothan, 2023
- Theories of Legal Relations / Emmanuel Jeuland, 2023
- Corporate Finance For Lawyers: Understanding The Power Balance Between Shareholders, Secured Lenders and Unsecured Creditors / Roleg De Weijs, Aart Jonkers, 2023
- Feminist Frontiers In Climate Justice: Gender Equality, Climate Change, and Rights / Cathi Albertyn, Meghan Cambell, Helena Alviar Garcia, Sandra Fredman, Marta Rodriguez De Assis Machado, 2023