Welcome back, law students! The Zief Law Library added new materials to its collection over the summer. Topics from May, June, and July include: legal research; business and economics; technology; cybersecurity; civil procedure; legal ethics; freedom of speech; human rights; mental health law; women and the law; environmental law; housing and gentrification; privacy law, sports law, elections and United States politics; capital punishment; career planning and vocational guidance; law clerking; and bar exam preparation. Click the titles below or explore our monthly New Materials at Zief Law Library webpage for the complete list of recent arrivals.
- How To Write Law Essays And Exams by S.I. Strong.
- Advanced Introduction To Mental Health Law by Michael L. Perlin.
- The Guide To Belonging In Law School by Russell A. Mcclain (he/him).
- In The Shadow of Death: Restorative Justice and Death Row Families by Elizabeth Beck, Sarah Britto, and Arlene Andrews.
- Roadmap: The Law Student’s Guide To Meaningful Employment by Neil W. Hamilton.
- The Introverted Lawyer: A Seven-Step Journey Towards Authentically Empowered Advocacy by Heidi Brown.
- The All-Inclusive Guide To Judicial Clerking by Abigail L. Perdue.
- Atlas of AI: Power, Politics, and The Planetary Costs of Artificial Intelligence by Kate Crawford.