CITM History Part 1
– Early Beginnings and Your First CITM Meeting
CITM History Part 2
– Involvement in the CITM
CITM History Part 3
– Why is the CITM Important to You?
CITM History Part 4
– How do you think the Jesuit mission manifests itself in the CITM?
CITM History Part 5
– What is the funniest thing (or most fun memory) you recall from a CITM meeting?
CITM History Part 6
– A Tribute to Jack Corliss, Founding Member of the CITM History Project
The AJCU Conference on Information Technology Management (CITM) exists to promote the productive use of information technology on member campuses and to facilitate collaboration between member institutions.
The organization helps members to better understand and fulfill the proper role and function of computing, telecommunications and information services within the Jesuit educational experience.
For a list of the member institutions, most of which are active members in AJCU-CITM, click on this link.
For an overview of the AJCU-CITM and its history, click here to read an article from the December 2013 issue of Connections.
Thank you to all the individuals and institutions who have helped make this project possible. See the names of these contributors to the History Project here.