Third presentation outline

A. If you’re like me, you love to explore, and find beautiful places to explore

1. The Bay Area is full of amazing views and exotic nature
  2. Today, I compiled a list of some cool places that are awesome to go to, especially if you have a bike
  3. Bikes can help you get around quicker and cheaper, so you could explore all of these places if you wanted to
  4. In my list, I’ll tell you about places that you should go on an easy ride for pleasure, and places that you can go for a more intense ride, which tends to pay off more in terms of finding a great view
  5. I definitely recommend going to these places with a bike, because you will enjoy it

B. Without further wait, the first place to bike in the Bay Area

1. I want to start with places that we all know
  2. Golden Gate Park – we’ve all done it, and if you remembered, you had a good time. Why not go there again? The park is full of hidden beauties, such as the buffalo enclosures, a beautiful labyrinth, and amazing gardens, so go find them on your bike!
  3. Golden Gate Bridge – It’s so beautiful and the views are amazing from the bridge. It’s an experience that everyone person should have, and if you can why not?
  4. Crystal Springs Regional Trail – It’s a more or less flat ride, along a reservoir so you can hang out anywhere, have a picnic, and relax by the water.
  5. East Bay Bike Trail – This trail is a car free bike trail that connects Oakland and San Francisco. How awesome would that be?
  6. For a more intense ride, check out Marin county bike trails. In Marin there are multiple places to have an awesome mountain biking experience, such as China Camp State Park, and Mount Tamalpais. They are a tough ride, and cost a couple bucks to be able to do this, but the views are worth the work.

C. There are plenty of other awesome places to ride your bike, these were just a few of the ones that interest me the most. As Nikki told us about how biking can help cure anxiety, so can being active and exploring nature. I definitely recommend going to some of these places and also finding new places to go. Thank you!