Pay Your Library Fines and Fees Online!

8 thoughts on “Pay Your Library Fines and Fees Online!”

1. Congrats to Colette and all the Access Services and Library Systems staff who made it possible!

The payment page can also be found via Ignacio, the library catalog, right under the library photo on the right at http://ignacio.usfca.edu/. Just click My Library Record.

2. The most useful thing about this is that it allows for multiple options when lifting your hold. No more limiting to cash is a plus

3. This seems to be a great and easy to use alternative for those who are unable to make it into the library to pay their fees.

4. Katie — Paying online is SO easy!! I think I was guilty of a couple of late dues (tisk, tisk) as an undergraduate at a different university and I remember that paying fines could become an all day affair!! This is definitely not the case at Gleeson! Debbie — thanks for the thanks. I was happy to be asked to do a blog post about this great new service — I know my colleagues worked hard to make it happen!!

5. Paying library fines online with a credit card makes it much easier to pay immediately after getting one of those friendly emails notifying you of the fine. Also, less ATM fees! Nice job Gleeson =)

6. The option of paying overdue fines online makes this payment process much easier on the patron; which is always a good thing. Good job Gleeson

7. Cool, this will be helpful if one forgets to pay a fine before going home at the end of a semester.

Thanks for the info Colette.