Need a digital copy of class assignments, handwritten notes, business and/or personal documents? Tired of wandering around campus looking for a scanner? Search no more!
At Gleeson Library | Geschke Center, now you can scan documents and save them to a USB Flash Drive on a library copier! This feature is available on copier GL 585 (in the copy room in Thacher Gallery), and will be FREE for a limited time!
How to proceed:
1) Place document on scanning bed
2) Connect USB Flash Drive
3) Select “Scanner” function to activate tough screen
4) Select Store File (first option on upper right corner)
5) Store to memory device, OK then push Start
6) To finalize MUST select # key, disconnect USB after the Ok message
Voilà, document is saved and ready to upload digitally anywhere
One thought on “Scanning Available in the Library”
This is great! Any idea how much it will cost, or how long it will be free?