Releasing our 2017 Annual Report
Each year the Center strives to honor the legacy of Leo T. McCarthy through programs and scholarship that promote public service and the common good. This includes undergraduate community-engagement learning, faculty and university-wide development, graduate engagement, and community partnerships at both the local and global level. We are excited to share our 2017 annual report in advance of our 15th anniversary celebration on November 9th.
Some of this year’s highlighted achievements include:
- 19 co-sponsored events
- 11 advocates for community engagement placements
- 3,000 service-learners
- 541 faculty development hours
- 10 global sustainable development projects
- 8,400 graduate intern hours
- 200% increase in public service and community engagement minors
- 166 local community partners
- 624 LTMC alumni
We thank all of you for your continued support and look forward to another great year!