Speech Reflection

Overall my speech went pretty well; I covered a good amount of material that I had lined up to talk about and kept my facts straight. I did get a little ahead of myself at times and came back to certain points because of it, and I think this is why I wound up with some extra dead air at the end. I think I hit a lot of good points and covered what I wanted to do but wish I had hit some things about personal experience like I had planned, but my train of thought got thrown off from the start so oh well. I think I had good voice projection and eye contact with the audience, and I tried to keep it light enough to be relatable and easy to understand for everyone. I talked about the different types of credibility discussed in the articles we read in relation to different legalities of critical mass, but I wish I went a little more in depth on this topic. The concept of perceived credibility was supposed to be the center of my talk, but the background of the ride got in the way of expanding on its credibility.

5 Comments

1. สล็อตpg Overall my speech went pretty well; I covered a good amount of material that I had lined up to talk about and kept my facts straight

2. I did get a little ahead of myself สล็อตpg at times and came back to certain points because of it, and I think this is why I wound up with some extra dead air at the end

3. I think I hit a lot of good points and
    หวยออนไลน์ covered what I wanted to do but wish I had hit some things about personal experience like I had planned, but my train of thought got thrown off from the start so oh well

4. I wish I went a little more in depth
    หวยออนไลน์ on this topic. The concept of perceived credibility was supposed to be the center of my talk, but the background of the ride got in the way of expanding on its credibility.

5. best-10-news-326663

July 17, 2024 at 1:58 am

Quand j’ai lu votre article sur ce sujet, la première pensée semble prompte et difficile. Il y a aussi un tableau d’affichage pour discuter d’articles et de photos similaires à ce sujet sur mon site, mais j’aimerais visiter une fois que j’aurais le temps de discuter de ce sujet. 카지노사이트 Je pense que ce serait bien si tu pouvais résoudre mes problèmes..