Spacial Study

Carlsson argues that here in San Francisco, the only place to find peace is out on the road on a bike. Getting away from work and stress is a very big issue to many people today, but here in San Francisco the hustle and bustle is constant and widespread. At the same time Zimmer argues that this tech and work boom will bring people together in the sharing of resources, most importantly cars. Both writers generally agree that the clutter that has become part of cities today needs to decline for people to be successful. I noticed hints of this in my spacial observation, going to Sunday streets in Golden Gate Park. At the carless festival the bicycle seems to be a prominent feature on the streets, serving to be the fastest and most fun form of transportation when the road is completely free. People really take advantage of the space when they don’t have to worry about traffic or angry people coming screaming by in huge metal boxes. It’s also surprisingly quiet, hundreds if not thousands of people on one street at the same time all just enjoying the fresh air and the peace it brings. I think being car free really is calming, as the two authors argue. It gives you the opportunity to get out and enjoy whats around you without having to rush. 

7 Comments

1. In English class, I learned about the etymology of many English words as well as Greek and Latin roots. Not only did it give me a deeper understanding of the language, but it also helped me decipher unfamiliar words without resorting to a dictionary. Learning parts of speech and other aspects of the language so I can talk about how to construct a sentence has made it easier for me to write a graduate CV UK. I have read the classics of English literature. It was a pleasure in itself and gave me insight into the times and places that produced these writings.

2. Carlsson สล็อตpg argues that here in San Francisco, the only place to find peace is out on the road on a bike

3. Getting away from สล็อตpg work and stress is a very big issue to many people today

4. Zimmer argues that this
    หวยออนไลน์ tech and work boom will bring people together in the sharing of resources,

5. At the carless festival
    หวยออนไลน์ the bicycle seems to be a prominent feature on the streets

6. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. 카지노사이트

7. 안전 슬롯사이트 Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us.