Importance of Audience to Me, as a Speaker:

The audience to me is an important aspect as a speaker. They’re the ones who will judge me, or critique my speech or presentation. They are also the people who will facilitate the action or initiative I will try to argue in favor of. Because I am only the speaker, the person to plant an idea and the audience will cultivate it.

Kinds of Audiences I want to talk to:

The audiences I hope to speak or present to one day are excitable audiences where people will clap, cheer, or applause, much like the audiences I experience in my performances. I also hope to present in front of experts and educated persons of specific fields so that we could collaborate in addressing a large problem like groups of scientists, doctors and so forth.

Difficulties on making an impact on my chosen Audience:

My greatest difficulty, in my view, for making an impact on the above audiences is mustering a large audience from both a scientific and research background and one that is excitable much like an artistic or layperson background. I have often noticed that these two different audiences are usually not together in a single crowd or mass. However, I have seen exceptions.