Chris Anderson’s ideas of public speaking inspired me, he taught me how if my talk does not benefit the audience then they would not be interested and they simply would not care to listen or pay attention. If I wanted to talk about something and I want my audience to hear about it, it has to be specific and should have a beneficial purpose behind it. Therefore,for my S4 presentation, I am planning to introduce something new to the class, something that is real but hasn’t been brought up in class. I am going to talk about an innocence project, a case that took place in the USF Law School two weeks ago. Bringing up this real case to the class, in my opinion, will allow my classmates to know more about what is happening in the real world, what is happening around them. Talking about this case will also show them how if people want to succeed and accomplish what they wish to accomplish, they should stick to what they believe in even if they had to deal with numerous hurdles on the way. The victim has been sentenced in prison for the past 20 years and is still trying to prove his innocence. They set his execution date and so they carried this open house meeting to discuss possible evidence that they could talk about in court to release the charges. The criminal law society, the national lawyers guild and FBI agents were all present just to defend this so called to be a “criminal” to prove his innocence.