For my S4 presentation, I wanted to come up with a topic that is quite different from all my other previous presentations. I also wanted my topic to be related to my major which is Politics. Our S4 advocacy themed presentation allowed my classmates and I to talk about something of our interest since we weren’t assigned to talk about something specific. My friend helped me chose the perfect topic. She told me about a poster that she saw on campus, “Innocent on a Death Row: A conversation with Kevin Cooper”. We decided to attend the event because it sounded intriguing and our school hosted it. On October 26th, we attended the event. Participating in such an event made me realize how much I am missing out on a lot of events. So I wanted to tell all my classmates about this experience.

On the day of the presentations, I performed my presentation without feeling nervous. I honestly find it easy to memorize my speech especially if was telling people about an event that I participated or a story that happened with me. While performing, I saw how engaged my audience were and how curious they were to know more about the story which made me feel good about my presentation. Overall, I think I did pretty well.