10/28 In-Class Writing

I read Ori’s response and we had a lot of similarities within both of our responses. Ori stated that the main argument of the article was that multiethnic families should educate their children about all of their cultures and not neglect one or the other. A similarity that we had between our two responses is that we gave our own perspective of being multiethnic. His experience is different than mine because he grew up in Israel, and he talked about not knowing which religion he should follow since different sides of his family practice different religions. I mainly talked about how my parents were neglected from learning about their cultures and from that neglect they wanted to educate me and my brothers about our cultures. Something I found interesting when reading Ori’s response was learning more about him and his experiences in a different country.

ESSAY 2:

One of my strengths was my intro paragraph because I clearly stated what I was going to be talking about in the following paragraphs and I gave a good intro. Another strength was that I gave my own personal perspective. One of my weaknesses was my spacing between my lines and to fix that I will review the APA sample paper. Another weakness was that I didn’t give enough detail within my pathos paragraph and to fix that I will do more research within the article to find more emotional appeal.