Recent LGBTQIA+ resources at Gleeson Library:
- Queer multicultural social justice education: curriculum (and identity) development through performance by Michelle Lynn Knaier (unlimited users)
- Beyond binaries: trans identities in contemporary culture by edited by Mike Perez, John C. Lamothe, and Rachel Friedman (1 user)
- Decolonizing queer experience: LGBT+ narratives from Eastern Europe and Eurasia by edited by Emily Channell-Justice (1 user)
- Queer theory now: from foundations to futures by Hannah McCann and Whitney Monaghan (1 user)
- Fat and queer: an anthology of queer and trans bodies and lives edited by Bruce Owens Grimm, Miguel M. Morales, and Tiff Joshua TJ Ferentini (unlimited users)
- Queer religiosities: an introduction to queer and transgender studies in religion by Melissa M. Wilcox (3 users)
For technical assistance in reading eBooks, read our guide Using Ebooks. https://guides.usfca.edu/using_ebooks
Unlimited users: An unlimited number of people can read or download the eBook at one time.
1 User: Only one person can read or download the eBook at a time.
3 User: Up to three people can read or download the eBook at a time.
Multiple copies: A certain number of loans are available each year. After a free browse period of ten minutes, downloading, copying or printing from the ebook is a loan.