Gleeson selectors and faculty requests have added ebooks on ice, polyamory, and more. Don’t miss a new publication from one of our colleagues!
- Preparing for War: The Extremist History of White Christian Nationalism – and What Comes Next by Bradley Onishi [faculty author!] (1 user)
- Humanizing Education for Immigrant and Refugee Youth: 20 Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond by Monisha Bajaj [faculty author!], Daniel Walsh, Lesley Bartlett, and Gabriela Martinez (1 user)
- Co-occurring Disorders: A Whole-Person Approach to the Assessment and Treatment of Substance Use and Mental Disorders, Second edition by Charles Atkins (unlimited users)
- Nursing Informatics and the Foundation of Knowledge, Fifth edition edited by Dee McGonigle and Kathleen Mastrian (3 users)
- Cancel Wars: How Universities Can Foster Free Speech, Promote Inclusion, and Renew Democracy by Sigal R. Ben-Porath (1 user)
- Climate Change and the New Polar Aesthetics: Artists Reimagine the Arctic and Antarctic by Lisa E. Bloom (unlimited users)
- Black Aliveness, or a Poetics of Being by Kevin Quashie (unlimited users)
- Reclaiming Conversation: The Power of Talk in a Digital Age by Sherry Turkle (1 user)
- Trump and Us: What He Says and Why People Listen by Roderick P. Hart (1 user)
- The Crucible of Racism: Ignatian Spirituality and the Power of Hope by Patrick Saint-Jean, SJ (unlimited users)
- The Future of Christian Marriage by Mark Regnerus (1 user)
- Lifespan: Why We Age–And Why We Don’t Have To by David A. Sinclair, with Matthew D. LaPlante (1 user)
- American Eloquence: Language and Leadership in the Twentieth Century by Roderick P Hart (1 user)
- Physician-Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia: Before, During, and after the Holocaust edited by Sheldon Rubenfeld and Daniel P. Sulmasy with Astrid Ley (1 user)
- Jewish Comics and Graphic Narratives: A Critical Guide by Matt Reingold (1 user)
- Bioethics for Nurses: A Christian Moral Vision by Alisha N. Mack and Charles C. Camosy (1 user)
- Professing Criticism: Essays on the Organization of Literary Study by John Guillory (unlimited users)
- Aliens in the Promised Land: Why Minority Leadership is Overlooked in White Christian Churches and Institutions edited by Anthony B. Bradley (1 user)
- Black Scholars in White Space: New Vistas in African American Studies from the Christian Academy edited by Anthony B. Bradley (1 user)
- Fault Lines: The Social Justice Movement and Evangelicalism’s Looming Catastrophe by Voddie T. Baucham Jr (1 user)
- Introduction to Group Counseling: A Culturally Sustaining and Inclusive Framework by Sam Steen, PhD, LSC; Rachel Vannatta, PhD, NCC, LCPC; and Kara Ieva, PhD, NCC, NCSC (3 users)
- Belief and Cult: Rethinking Roman Religion by Jacob L. Mackey (1 user)
- Faith in Society: 13 Profiles of Christians Adding Value to the Modern World by Anthony B. Bradley (1 user)
- Glory Road: the Journeys of 10 African-Americans into Reformed Christianity by Anthony J. Carter (1 user)
- Polyamory: A Clinical Toolkit for Therapists (and Their Clients) by Martha Kauppi (1 user)
- Polyamorous Elders: Aging in Open Relationships by Kathy Labriola (1 user)
- Love in Abundance: A Counselor’s Guide to Open Relationships by Kathy Labriola (unlimited users)
- Cooling the Tropics: Ice, Indigeneity, and Hawaiian Refreshment by Hiʻilei Julia Kawehipuaakahaopulani Hobart (unlimited users)
For technical assistance in reading eBooks, read our guide Using Ebooks.
Unlimited users: An unlimited number of people can read or download the ebook at one time.
1 User: Only one person can read or download the eBook at a time.
3 Users: Up to three people can read or download the eBook at a time.
Multiple copies: A certain number of loans are available each year. After a free browse period of ten minutes, downloading, copying or printing from the eBook is a loan.