November 18- In Class Writing

When reading Lillah’s response we both focused on how in the real world is were you get a since of reality. It almost is a culture shock because home is considered your safe space. I also liked that Lillah talked about stereotypes. Gregory was so caught up in his stereotype that he got lost in life. Lillah does a very good job of talking about this is a mental health way.

Cultural Event: Covid-19

One event that has impacted my future and everyone else in the world would have to be Coronavirus. The pandemic due to this virus has shut down the world making the next step in life unsure. Covid-19, Rona, coronavirus whatever you call it has impacted our futures in work, school, and more.

Due to this pandemic I am currently at home doing college online. This has been a struggle for many college kids due to the fact of social distancing and procrastination. It is harder to focus at home while doing school because their is no separation of home and school. When being at home all the time I find myself procrastinating more because I am unable to focus at home.

Social distancing has made many people very lonely and sad recently. Luckily I live with my best friends and near my mom but we are still in isolation. Every college kid wishes they could be in campus right now meeting new friends and enjoying the campus life.