Is it ok to kill cyclists reflection

I found the information on how little drivers get prosecuted for killing cyclists a bit scary, considering it even happens here in San Francisco, a very bike friendly city. Whether it be a lack of initiative or mere coincidence police seem to only cite drivers at the most, and frequently haven’t been charging those responsible. That makes the need for protected bike lanes even greater, and more cyclist and driver training to be aware of the dangers necessary. Personally I’ve never been hit but I know people who have, and those drivers have all been charged for their actions. But until drivers can get used to cyclists and vice versa I think the problem will continue to happen. Crashes frequently occur near where I live and further into the country on small back roads with high speed limits, and seeing the same problem in the city is a problem for cyclists everywhere.

8 Comments

1. baccarat online

January 23, 2023 at 6:20 pm

I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. baccarat online I don’t know how grateful you are for posting on this topic. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day

2. I found the information on how สล็อตpg little drivers get prosecuted for killing cyclists a bit scary, considering it even happens here in San Francisco

3. Personally I’ve never been สล็อตpg hit but I know people who have, and those drivers have all been charged for their actions

4. Crashes frequently occur near หวยออนไลน์ where I live and further into the country on small back roads with high speed limits, and seeing the same problem in the city is a problem for cyclists everywhere.

5. Personally I’ve never been hit but I know people who have, หวยออนไลน์

6. I found the information

7. ใลน์huaybee

May 12, 2024 at 7:50 pm

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks ใลน์huaybee

8. kiemtienonline

May 13, 2024 at 1:26 am

Thank you for challenging me to think critically and explore new ideas. kiemtienonline