Byrne has a unique perspective on the world around him. He chose to use a bicycle as his transport medium in life and this allowed him to view the world around him in a different perspective, different than most people usually do. He is the type of person who appreciates nature and observes all his surroundings and tells people about it in a written form. I really liked the way he describes what he observes because it made me imagine it and put myself in his place and, In my opinion, this is one of the best ways that a writer could implement to grab the attention of the readers. He in a way observes stuff that cannot actually be seen and that was conveyed by the way he describes Cupertino; he describes it by saying “What little town there is lies nestled among the coastal hills were lining up to throw money at every geek with a vague idea, a pitch and some programming skills”.
Byrne also mentions the Topkapi palace in his piece, but does not really go deep into it. I chose to read more about it and explore it the same way Byrne did to most of the places in San Francisco. For a long time now, Topkapi Palace is considered to be one of the main residences of the members of the ottoman dynasty, called ottoman sultans. This gigantic beautiful palace is situated in Istanbul, Turkey and holds all special royal events for the state. Over time, however, things have changed and the palace is now a museum and a pretty well-known. It is very popular amongst the Islamic people in Turkey since the museum has some of the famous relics mentioned in the Quran which are Muhammad’s cloak and sword.

000