Discussion of sources for P1

For project one, I only used a youtube video created by the popular channel How to Survive the Dutch and my own personal experiences. The theme of my speech was bike culture in the Netherlands and I had to prove as to whether or not the video accurately depicted it. I used my personal experiences, although somewhat limited, to prove that the video was credible. Unfortunately, the two did not go hand in hand and the video was proved not credible. This was not only because our experiences differed, the video was overall very satirical and failed to show where it received its facts. I had spent about an hour looking for the video that best displayed bike culture in the Netherlands, and unfortunately many of them only focused on the historical aspect instead of the physical. I was quite pleased when I stumbled upon this video, only to find it was completely satirical and criticized the Dutch and American tourists.

Published by

ciarranean1

I eat a lot :)