0

Post 8

Last class we looked at the bike shop up at Lone Mountain which I thought was very cool. They find random bike parts off the street and put them together making new ones for students to get for free. Also we did our speeches which went very well for everyone. I was impressed by the preparation and execution of everyone in the class. Everyone seemed extremely passionate with what they were giving a presentation on. I also hope that another day if it is warmer we can use the outdoor theater to give more speeches in because that was really fun. I think it is easier to listen to the speeches in a room because it is much quieter and we have access to a screen which is extremely beneficial, but sometimes it is good to change up the location, because not all speeches are given in an indoor setting. By switching locations we are able to develop different skills for different environmental settings. We also had our midterm which I’m pretty sure that everyone did very well on.Image result for bikes that are taken apart

lexiemcninch