S3 Ideas

Having done my speech on renovating and creating new bike lanes, I’d want to ask how the city could make safe bike lanes cheaply and sustainably with good quality materials. Having talked to the SFMTA about this issue I discovered that most of the cost of these projects is in the labor not the equipment, which deters the city from doing the projects. I’d ask if the city were going to go ahead with the project how much it would cost, how long they think it would take and if there’s any known way to bring the cost down so more projects can be done. If I had the ability I would also try to see if they could articulate any way the budget for maintaining and creating bike lanes could be increased, with the massive amount of money spent by the city every year there has to be a way to shift things around. I would target the city supervisors or perhaps an individual supervisor in an area where new bike lanes are being proposed, like the richmond. The Bike Coalition could be another potential audience as they have a lot of knowledge and research on bike lane installing and legislation. 

29 Comments

1. Having done my speech on renovating and creating new bike lanes, I’d want to ask how the city could make safe bike lanes สล็อตpg cheaply and sustainably with good quality materials. Having talked to the SFMTA about this issue I discovered that most of the cost of these projects is in the labor not the equipment

2. the city supervisors or perhaps an individual supervisor in an area where new bike lanes are being proposed, like the richmond . สล็อตpg The Bike Coalition could be another potential audience as they have a lot of knowledge and research on bike lane installing and legislation.

3. หวยออนไลน์ The Bike Coalition could be another potential audience

4. Having done my speech on renovating

5. หวยออนไลน์ long they think it would take and if there’s any known way to bring the cost down so more projects can be done. If I had the ability I would also try to see if they could articulate any way the budget for maintaining and creating

6. I would target the city supervisors

7. bike lane installing

8. I like it best and I will check it again and save it. Please also visit the website of my remarks.

카지노사이트랭크

9. This is the best way to share the great article with everyone one, so that everyone can able to utilize this information.
    c.

먹튀검증사이트

10. It’s actually great and useful information. Thank you for sharing this useful information with us.

지울프-토토

11. Hard to ignore such an amazing article like this. You really amazed me with your writing talent. Thank you for sharing again.

바카라사이트닷컴

12. Stay up the good work! You know, many people are looking round for this info, you could aid them greatly.

스포츠토토365

13. It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.

고스톱사이트

14. outlookindiacom

January 2, 2024 at 4:59 am

You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. 온라인카지노

15. outlookindiacom

January 2, 2024 at 5:00 am

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. 에볼루션 바카라사이트

16. outlookindiacom

January 2, 2024 at 5:00 am

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you 파워볼사이트 추천

17. outlookindiacom

January 2, 2024 at 5:01 am

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! 토토사이트

18. outlookindiacom

January 2, 2024 at 5:01 am

have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post 안전놀이터

19. slotmachinesitecom

January 2, 2024 at 5:01 am

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. 바다이야기

20. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it’s discussion, 스포츠토토

21. sportstototvcom

January 2, 2024 at 5:02 am

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. 토토

22. Great article Lot’s of information to Read 토토

23. spo9rtstotototop

January 9, 2024 at 1:21 am

YOUR WAY OF WORKING IS SO GREAT AND COOL. YOU HAVE CHOSEN A VERY GOOD TOPIC, THANKS
    스포츠토토

24. YOU MADE SUCH AN INTERESTING PIECE TO READ, THIS IS GREAT! THANKS FOR SHARING THIS!
    스포츠토토

25. THIS BLOG IS VERY INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL POST, THIS SO VERY GOOD. .
    온라인경마

26. I REALLY LOVE THIS KIND OF POST , WHILE HAVING I READING THIS I FEEL AMAZING WITH THIS POST, THANKS
    바카라

27. texasholdemsite.info

February 4, 2024 at 1:25 am

Nejprve chci říci vynikající blog! Měl jsem rychlou otázku, kterou bych chtěl
    zeptat se, jestli vám to nevadí. Zajímalo mě zjistit, jak se soustředíte a vyčistíte si myšlenky, než začnete psát.
    Měl jsem těžké chvíle, když jsem si vyčistil myšlenky, když jsem dostal své nápady.
    Opravdu mě baví psaní, ale zdá se to jako prvních 10
    15 minut se obvykle ztratí, prostě se snaží přijít na to,

https://www.texasholdemsite.info/
    jak začít. Nějaká doporučení nebo tipy?

28. nutraj dryfruits

March 27, 2024 at 2:28 am

the sweetest wet dates .