October 26- In Class Writing

The blog post I read was Emily’s. We both started off by saying the cultural and language was a barrier but they came together to make it through it. We both also summarized the main points of the story. Emily used a quote in hers to show how difficult it is hard for someone not in their native speaking land. This just proves that they have to work harder to achieve their full potential and excel. Emily’s last paragraph was very interesting to me because she brought up the point of what the world would be like without cultural barriers.

For Essay #3 I am really excited for this problem solving essay. I plan to choose something I am very passionate about and then go in depth to this topic and then research and solve the issue. I am thinking about doing something about human right or political issues currently happening in the world would be very interesting to research.

My Current topic ideas are something to do with public schools, climate change and/or global warming issues, or healthcare.

Addressing free public health care would be very interesting to research and try to problem solve.

I also might write about state marijuana legalization would be very interesting and fun to research.