Speech: hot dogs

To gather more information to create my final project, I watched a short video on a man giving a persuasive speech on hot dogs. He began by talking about what he would be persuading the audience on. He talks about the health risks and other factors that may grab people’s attention. Uses another source to tell why something is bad. He then quote sandwiches his quote. He maintains good eye contact with his audience but looks at his notecard sometimes. He then gives a solution on what to do. he gives many sources and then gives another summary of the benefits of stopping eating hot dogs.  Then he concludes by summarizing what he was saying and then ends with a closing line.

For my speech, I think I am going to talk about why people need to start exercising more. I plan on describing why exercise is important, then talking about the health risks of not exercising, then the solution to how to start exercising, then talk about why it is important again, conclude.

or

I could talk about why people need to start eating more vegetables. talk about the problem w not eatting them, health risk, a solution to start eatting them, why they are good for you, conclude.