30th September 2020 In-Class free writing

I think I want to write about the wildfires maybe. because as I looking through the CNN website, I saw one topic that suddenly caught my eye, the topic is “California wildfires: There is still plenty of fire season left to go as California firefighters struggle to contain the Glass and Zogg fires”. I want to pick this topic because the writer wrote about the reason of the claim of more fire season will come. there will be evidences supporting his claim for sure, and also a lot of views on the page. I think it will be a good start if I found a really good news, because it can save a big time for me. also I think the wild fire is another theme of these days since the pandemic. that day with orange color in the sky did shock me.

Outline:

Introduction: brief summary of the article, what is so significant about the topic.

Body Paragraph 1: identify the writer, why does he have the authority to write topics like this.

Body Paragraph 2: find what resources the writer used to support his claim.

Body Paragraph 3: find what resources the writer used to support his claim.

Conclusion: Reflect the writer’s claim into my own opinion, and my experience of analyzing this news.