October 19 in class writing

I worked with the group with Abby and Jasper.

I liked to read both answers, but I think Abby’s response is not referred to this number of pages, but to the pages is for Wednesday’s activity. Her response is very good, but not taken from pages 346-351. In her response, she writes in details about how to make the visual arguments appeal to the audience, and also gives two examples from the pages. I liked how she gave the example of Zelda, the video game, which its cover from 2017 is more appealing to the audience because of the colors. She describes how the selection of colors and designs have an influence on the appeal to the audience. In Jasper’s response, I think he gave good background about how the media and technology changed the world. What I think he could have done better is to write more about how visual arguments are constructed.

2 thoughts on “October 19 in class writing

1. I went back and checked the pages we were supposed to read. I read the correct pages. Maybe we have different versions of the book. 🙂

• Wow, really strange! I think you should let the professor know anyway because as I told you already, this is what I did for Wednesday’s activity. Thank you for letting me know! I thought there is only 1 version of the book and now I understand why all the time the pages were not exactly accurate.