0

Dons' Doings: Pizza with the Profs, Thursday 10/6!

Those of you who know me, know that I am a fan of alliteration and rhyme. So of course I am especially excited about our event this coming Thursday: Pizza with the Profs!

This event is open to all Communication Studies majors and will take place this coming Thursday, October 6th, during dead hour, 11:30-12:30. Please join us in the Kalmanovitz Hall third floor hallway, between offices 340 and 342, to socialize with other COMS majors, faculty, and staff. We started this event three years ago as a way for students to interact with professors and other majors outside of the classroom. All COMS majors are welcome, and we especially encourage those of you who are new to our department to attend.

Thanks to An Mai for the flyer, posted below. If you want to see my “doctored” flyer with Department Chair Professor Jacquemet’s head on it, come by Pizza with the Profs! (I hope he thinks it is as funny as I do!).

This event is cosponsored by the Department of Communication Studies, Lambda Pi Eta, and the USF chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America. We hope to see you there!