1

Speaking of… The blog on leave

I have a big announcement today: The blog is going on leave! Well, to be more accurate, I am going on leave, and therefore the blog is also going to be on leave. Our students and faculty will still be doing impressive things over the next semester, but, unfortunately, they won’t be documented here on the blog.

A request: Please don’t forget about us! We will be back with all of our categories in August! I am hoping that the phrase “Absence makes the heart grow fonder” will describe your feelings about the blog, not “Out of sight, out of mind.”

In the meantime, take a look through our archives. I’m sure there are entries that you have missed. Looking for an internship? Check out our “Internship Ideas.” Want to know what it is like to be a new student here at USF in our department? Check out “The Student Chronicles.” Want to catch up with our alums and see what you can do with a Communication Studies degree? Read our “Alumni Spotlights.” You get the idea! There are 197 blog entries up… have you really read them all?

Also, don’t forget our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/USFDONSCOMS  I would really love for students, alums, and faculty to utilize our page to post announcements about what is going on in the department and what you are up to. Please keep our fan page up and running! And please, don’t defan us on facebook or unfollow us on twitter! Because we will be back. Oh yes we will.

One Comment